PDFProtect is a stand-alone, fully
automatic software application that can change, add, or remove security
level standards in the PDF documents. To change current document encryption
settings, simply select the PDF file or folder with PDF files, set new
protection options and push the "Start" button. That’s
all. The encryption level and security settings are changed automatically.
The program’s features are:
- ease of use
- 40 bit encryption
- 128 bit ecryption
- 128 bit AES (Advanced Encryption Security) ecryption
- recursive search for PDF documents.
The following permissions can be set for crypted PDF document:
- Permit low resolution printing
- Permit the PDF document to be modified
- Permit content to be copied
- Enable adding or modifying annotations
- Enable form filling
- Support screen reader devices for the visually impaired
- Permit assembling
- Permit high quality printing
The program is a must have tool for every individual or company that
works with PDF documents extensively.