VersyPDF.NET is a high-quality, industry-strength PDF library meeting the requirements
of the most demanding and diverse applications. Using VersyPDF you can
write stand-alone and reliable commercial applications that can read,
write, and edit PDF documents.
- Reading/writing a PDF document from/to memory buffer or a file on a disk.
- Creating new text, vector art and images.
- Quick image embedding for TIFF, JPEG, PNG, and BMP.
- Supporting Type1 and TrueType font embedding for accurate text reproduction.
- Supporting Unicode text and standard PDF encodings.
- Dynamic font subsetting that results in reducing file size.
- Full control over text positioning and character spacing.
- Supporting all PDF color spaces and advanced pre-press options.
- Full control over content positioning and all graphical attributes available in PDF.
- Reuse of resources such as images, fonts and color spaces through object sharing resulting in obtaining smaller and more efficient documents.
- Supporting explicit and named destinations. Named destinations allow for changes in the document not invalidating existing bookmarks.
- Extensive bookmark creation and API editing.
- Working with threads.
- Applying security to new documents.
- Linearization (Fast Web View).
- Compression of the output PDF documents.
- Inserting or appending new content in existing pages.
- Rotating pages.
- JBIG2, CCITT Fax, Flate/PNG, JPEG/DCT compression.
- Supporting for Standard PDF security handler (40 and 128 bit encryption).
- Unused object removal. This option helps you to create smaller files.
- Filling in PDF Forms.
- Reading PDF form fields values.
- Creating new form fields.
- Spliting pages.
- Merging and appending pages.
- Supporting Digital Signature.
- Supporting many actions.
- Supporting many annotations.
- Parsing EMF images.
The VersyPDF.NET Library do not require any third-party software for
creating or modifying PDF files.